Flood emergency kit
Leaving the last flood behind means facing the next flood!
Now it’s time for the landlord to safe whatever he can.
"Relaxed dewatering" with the Flood Emergency Kit. Powerful, durable and tackles the problem – the "Flutbox" helps people who are affected by flood water, to react quickly and efficiently.
Just put the carrying cage with the pump on the ground and pump the water out of the building via the fire hose.
Even in dry seasons the "Flutbox" is a reliable assistant. The heart of this emergency kit is the powerful multifunctional submersible pump U 5 KS. Taken out of the carrying cage it can be used stationary or as a portable tool for several kinds of dewatering situations.
Pump U5 KS
- High performance motor Hmax 8 m and Qmax 11,5 m³/h
- A motor cooling jacket enables continuous operation
- Reliable pumping due to a large free solids passage of 20 mm
- 10 m power cable
- LGA type tested and monitored
Fire hose 12,5 m
- Quick and easy attachment by a C-coupling
- Sturdy, durable material
- Space-saving storage when hose is rolled up
- Prolongable with the standard C-coupling
- Pump fixation stabilizes the pump while it is used within the cage
- Protection against silting
- Wall mounting for storing the "Flutbox"