- Allows the installation of accessible handicap showers
- Modern bathroom design with line drainage
- Installation depth 9 cm
- Shower channel can be shortened individually
- Very quiet operation: < 30 dB(A)
- Sealing fleece according to DIN 18534: Leak tightness class W3-I and Tear strength class R3-I
- Easy cleaning / maintenance
- Secondary drain as an option
- Pressure outlet 1"
- Hmax = 1,3 m
- Qmax = 25 l/min.
In terms of installation depth and noise development, the Plancofix line scores with the same data as the Plancofix plus. The supplied shower channel is 1.20 m long and can be shortened individually. The slope only has to run in the direction of the channel on one side. Advantage: fewer tile cuts and more harmonious overall appearance.
Additionally the Plancofix llus convince by its extremely quiet operation. The noise level is below 30 d(B)A, making it hard to discern.
You want to know more about our floor drainage pump Plancofix plus, then please visit our microsite www.plancofix.com.