Floor drainage pump
- Installation depth 10,5 cm
- For showers of up to 20 l/min
- Pressure pipe 1"
- Drain can be tiled or in stainless steel
- for barrier-free walk-in showers
Plancofix is a floor drainage pump that allows barrier-free or low entry showers to be fitted even where the lack of a gravity drain ruled out this option in the past.
Set into the screed, the Plancofix forms the floor drain in tiled showers. The incoming water is pumped to the nearest downpipe through a 1 inch pressure pipe.
The Plancofix is not a lifting station as defined by DIN EN 12050-2, but was specially built to drain showers (with a maximum of 20 litres per minute). The inflow from the shower can enter either directly from above through the floor drain, or from the side through a connecting branch. The installation depth is 10.5 cm.
You want to know more about our floor drainage pump Plancofix, then please visit our microsite www.plancofix.com.
- Does your shower exude not only water but a certain early eighties “charm”?
- Does it deserve a little revitalisation?
- Or has your home situation changed and you would now like to install an additional shower in the loft or basement?
- Do you dream of a stylish, modern, barrier-free shower with trouble-free access?
The PLANCOFIX could be the problem solver. Installation of a barrier-free shower in an old bathroom with shower tray. "Not in an old building”, says your installation company. “With such a low floor construction height, the wastewater from floor-level showers can’t flow downhill to join the next wastewater discharge pipe.” True - but not quite.
Because the floor drainage pumps, Plancofix and Plancofix plus, can tackle this problem precisely.
The problem with lack of slope and the possibility of solving it with the Plancofix, we have presented in the illustration shown above. To zoom it please click on the image.